Firstly, you need to think about your new year resolution for 2018. Keep in mind that your quality of life should be changed. You need to set your goals and work hard to achieve them. All of us have same life but the results of some people are better as compared to others. You should observe your struggles and their results to find out if you are going right or you need to improve your directions.
What can be the results in your quality of life after achieving your new year resolution for 2018?
Your quality of life is increased while you achieve different goals. You may get the results in the form of;
- Identity (fame)
- Social links
- What is your contribution in the whole year?
- How much is your self-improvement?
- How much is your capacity for working effectively? For example, if you have a business then how much is your production.
- Respect, and many more 1.
You may know this fact that some of the people are extraordinary as compared to others. Here is a need to figure out the reason that makes them extraordinary. Maybe you are an extraordinary person, but how to find it? You need to figure out your sources of motivation, your approaches to deal with a situation, your capacity towards your goal orientation, etc.
Effective Tips To Achieve Your Goals
Now the thing is that how to become a successful person in 2018. It’s simple! You have to stick to your new goals and resolutions and make them happen. Whether it is just about new year resolution for 2018 or any other goal in the life. Now, the basic thing is that it is not possible for everyone to stick to these goals. Here, I am providing you some effective tips that will surely help you in this regard. Have a look!
- Be realistic – First of all, you should set realistic and achievable goals. Sometimes, you may set a goal that you cannot achieve. For example, if you plan that you will fly in 2018 but obviously you can’t because it’s something unrealistic.
- Follow the pattern of SMART goals – These goals include specific, measurable, assignable, realistic, and time-related 2.
- Make your sub-resolutions – It will become easy for you if you make the sub-resolutions of your main resolution. It’s just like making sub-categories of the main It will help you to make a step forward towards the accomplishment of your goals. Break your resolutions into small parts and take an initiative with the easiest and smallest step. It’s difficult to take a start but when you start something, it becomes easy for you to continue. For example, if you want to adopt the habit of exercise, then it’s not compulsory to start from core exercises. You may start from simple exercising by spending a short time for it.
Hopefully, these tips and tricks will be helpful for you in achieving new year resolutions or even your other goals. You can also use this information while writing a ‘my new year resolution essay’. You may ask any question in the comments below or simply email me at email@example.com and I will be honored to answer you.